Our office is currently practicing social distancing. We are available to answer your questions. Please refer to our staff directory for contact information.
Catalogs in the Pipeline
The Home Depot Pro Punchout will offer janitorial & industrial supplies
Scheduled System Updates
UCIBuy undergoes minor maintenance releases as well as scheduled major releases to update software, feature requests and enhancements to the platform. Relevant information impacting users will be communicated in advance.
UCIBuy will be unavailable from Friday, November 6, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. – Monday, November 9, 2020 at 7:00 a.m.
- Accessing the search page, a list of all the orders from the past 90 days (default range) is already displayed. Adjust the date range by selecting the date filter to the right of the quick search bar.
- To add filters, select the add filter button and select the data type to filter; there is no limit to the number of filters that can be selected.
- Quick search bar in fly out menu allows you to enter a specific PO number in the field, then click on magnifier icon to pull up only that result.
- Export all or select specific rows for export.
Effective Monday, April 6th, 2020, UCIBuy will experience enhancements to its User Interface, which will continue to provide access to familiar site functionality.
- Elements in top site banner will appear more compact, including the logo and breadcrumbs in upper left
- Navigation icons appear in the same vertical order and use intuitive symbols
- Hovering over the left icons reveals the new fly out color scheme and existing menu options
- One can still access the general search bar, current shopping cart, alerts and notifications and the individual user profile
- Alerts and notifications count icon is now a color indicator displaying pending alerts or notifications without showing the actual count
- User name drop down is now a profile icon to the right, providing direct access to user name, manage searches, exports, view recently completed carts, etc.